from Regine Wilson at Nevada City, CA cohousing-need housitter
From: Chknsoup1 (Chknsoup1aol.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:22:05 -0800 (PST)
We have a very sweet cat that can't be left alone for very long.   We will be
gone from approx. February 24 to March 20 and need someone to stay in our
house and keep Sofia company as well as feed her and change her box.   It's a 2
bedroom, 2 bath plus office.   We are 2-1/2 hours from San Francisco and 1 hour
from world class skiing in the beautiful foothills of the Sierra's.   If
interested please e-mail me ASAP.

See AOL's
top rated recipes