House for rent/sale at Cantines Island
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 06:18:19 -0800 (PST)
Victor McGregor <vmcgregor [at] verizon.net>
is the author of the message below.

Dear Cohouser,

I have a house for sale # 3 Cantines Island Lane, and expect to move out
next month, so it will be available for rent by mid January/ "immediately"
since we have no buyers right away. Can you please put out the word for
our internal network of cohousers who are the best ambassadors of who we
are and what we do. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus basement, washer dryer as
listed on cohousing web site.

Victor McGregor
3 Cantines Island Ln, Saugerties, NY 12477-1840
Cell: 845.532-2493 Home: 845.246-5545