Vote now to give cohousing world media coverage!
From: matthieu lietaert (matthieunotsocrazy.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 05:22:40 -0800 (PST)
Dear cohousers,
  2009 has just started and there is already a chance, if cohousers behave as a
network, to give cohousing word media coverage!
  The World Economic Forum*, where the world leaders gathers yearly since 1979,
is meeting in late January. They asked citizens to reply with a video to the
question: "What one thing do you think that countries, companies or individuals
must do to make the world a better place in 2008?". Of course there is no one
single answer, but cohousing as most of you know does make life better for
people around the world! So I replied with the short trailer of my documentary
on cohousing.
  I think we have a chance to bring cohousing to be discussed at the WEF
because most of people's answer are too broad and hard to apply in reality. The
cohousins is something focused and already lived by many!
  Please vote  for it (deadline 20th January) so that the cohousing issue is
discussed at the next World Economic Forum.

   Visit: http://www.youtube.com/thedavosquestion
   Click on VOTE tab: HOME    SUBMIT     VOTE
   Enter the word "cohousing" in the search engine below the video
  Search for a video:  [input]  [input]
    4. click on the picture with the dog  !!It might take some time!!
      5. So to do it faster, go directly to the video by clicking on  Next
Video >>  The video is called "Cohousing is an answer", from
"anothercityspossible"
      6. Then just vote

  Thanks for your help and hopefully, it will help bring the cohousing way of
life some more media coverage.
  Best wishes for your own projects in 2009!
  Matthieu

  Director of the documentary "Voices of Cohousing. Rebuilding Villages in the
City"
  http://notsocrazy.net
  Researcher at the European University Institute
  Lecturer at Arcadia University

* The World Economic Forum is a very criticised summit as it gathers the world
business and political leaders who tend to appear "green" and "social" whereas
what really matters to them is to be more competitive and make more profit. Yet
I do believe that it is important to use this media channel to speak about the
advantages of living in a cohousing.