Re: Owning units in cohousing communities as tenants in common.
From: carrol crawford (ananda.silvergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:54:40 -0800 (PST)
Hi Joani,
I think your idea is great!  I'm one of those people who don't have the
resources to buy a unit.  I would love to make it more affordable to co-buy
a house with someone of co-housing mentality.  How would I make that
possilbe?  Your're right I think there should be a section for advertising
such opportunities.

Peace,
Ananda