Legal Expenses: Average Cost
From: Louis-H. Campagna (lhcampagnahotmail.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 08:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Our project is in startup phase and we are trying to figure out what amount to
put aside budget-wise for all our legal expenses.

We understand this can vary widely, according to all kinds of events specific
to a given project (lawyer rates, zoning changes, conflict settlements, etc.,
etc.).  We're just looking for a ballpark figure, as a matter of putting aside
a reasonnable amount to this end and evaluating overall cost of units.

Question : Typically, after a project is done and once the overall cost of a
project is sorted out, what piece of the spending pie (%) reads 'Legal
expenses'?

Regards,

Louis-H. Campagna
Cohabitat Québec, Quebec City

Envoie un sourire, fair rire, amuse-toi! Employez-le maintenant!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/209