Re: You never know where articles on cohousing are going to show up
From: maryvk (maryvktellink.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 13:14:51 -0700 (PDT)
Actually it is the name of the river that surrounds our community and is a
Native American word.

Mary Kaplan
Nubanusit Neighborhood and Farm
---- Raines Cohen <rc3-coho-L [at] raines.com> wrote:

=============

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Kathy Buck <kkbuck [at] bellsouth.net> wrote:
>  an article about the Nubanist cohousing community in NH

Is that anything like Nudist cohousing? ;-) For the sake of the search
engines, I'll name the community here: Nubanusit Neighborhood and Farm
(aka Peterborough Cohousing) in New Hampshire.

Here's their directory entry:
http://www.cohousing.org/directory/view/20598

>  _Kathy Buck
>  working towards making the Eldergreen Cohousing community a reality in
>  Carrboro NC

Raines Cohen
Biking towards the Eldergreen Cohousing community meeting this
afternoon (hi Kathy!) in Carrboro NC, with a possible rest stop at
SolTerra in Durham (hi Sue!), while my
lovely wife Betsy catches the FootPath
forming-group-with-a-site-nextdoor meeting at Eno Commons (hi Robert!)

Very small (or at least heavily interlinked) world, indeed.

P.S. The integrated large-scale rain-catchment system at Milagro
Cohousing in Tucson has also made an appearance in some
water-efficiency-related publications, presentations, and videos.