|Transition Town Movement||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)|
|Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:25:50 -0700 (PDT)|
At 2:38 AM -0600 5/16/08, balaji [at] ouraynet.com wrote:
But others, many others, have been shut out, and the rest of us find it unbelievably difficult to secure financing and approval. I hope you are right and new systems can be created. The TRANSITION TOWN movement, started in England and now spreading worldwide, gives me hope.
I'm looking over the Transition Town Wiki and web site. It's a very interesting concept. Does it include what could be done to house people who can't afford mortgages?
- Re: Urban vs Rural low cost living, (continued)
- Re: Low cost housing Marganne, May 18 2008
- Transition Town Movement Marganne, May 19 2008
- Re: Transition Town Movement balaji, May 19 2008
- Re: John Faust's letter Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer, May 15 2008
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.