Re: Urban vs Rural low cost living
From: Matthew Whiting (mewhitinggmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to muddy the water Marganne.  My point was simply that if you do live
an agricultural life in the country, you don't have to commute to work,
etc.  As you pointed out, few people do.  My wife grew up on a farm in north
western MT and although her dad farmed and logged their own land, her mom
worked in town.  Even living the ag life alone is difficult to manage
(specifically financially).  My gut feel is that if we can match our
lifestyle to our location we won't be travelling around so much.

-Matt