Re: Pattern Language
From: James Kacki (jimkackimts.net)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:06:41 -0700 (PDT)
Does this mean that to go green we have to go brown (sorry -couldn't help it :-) :-) )
James

On 20-May-08, at 9:42 PM, Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer wrote:

Look online for the websites where the Pattern Language family of
books and much more are to be seen.  This is a very useful way of
looking at building and relationships.

Oh yes, they don't use TP in Sri Lanka, either.  But I can tell you
that if you go there you had best not eat with your left hand!

Kathryn

Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer
belzer [at] chaswoodcohousing.ca