Re: Work or Pay Systems
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:51:31 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I profoundly disagree with the glowing assessment of capitalism provided by Tim, but my intention isn't to get into an argument over the nature of capitalism, and whether it's good or evil. I just wish to point out that at least one chunk of the disagreement, and especially the HEAT surrounding the debate regarding work and pay has to do with the different values/ideologies held by different people. I think that often issues become heated when there are deep competing sets of beliefs... This is also
what makes it hard (and sometimes impossible) to get them resolved.

Racheli.