Any Small Places for Rent
From: 713Training (victoria713training.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:10:44 -0700 (PDT)
I have never lived in cohousing so I would like to rent
a small space and give it a try before purchasing a
home. Does anyone know of any small places (500-600
square feet) - a 1-bedroom log cabin would be wonderful
for a single lady.

Most of the cohousing communities I have found are huge
homes that cost $300,000 or more. Are there any
communities out there with rustic log cabins where
people live more simplistic? A $300,000 home to me would
be like living like the "Rich and Famous."

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Victoria Ring, CEO
713Training.Com, LLC
http://713training.com