FW: Fall Cohousing Tour: Central Massachusetts
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousing Enthusiasts,

We're hoping that we don't have to cancel the upcoming Massachusetts area
tour.  We don't yet have enough enrollment to cover the costs.  It features
an urban community, a suburban community, and two highly energy-efficient
communities that are currently under construction.  Please join us (before
Friday which is the cancellation date for the bus company), and encourage
your friends and family!

Here's more information:

Come join us for a fall tour of 4 cohousing communities on Sunday, October
26,  led by Laura Fitch, a cohousing architect and 14-year resident of
Pioneer Valley Cohousing in Amherst.  We will travel by bus and visit
Camelot Cohousing and Mosaic Commons, 2 new developments in Berlin, MA, then
move on to tour Jamaica Plain Cohousing and finish up at New View in Acton.
The tour meets and ends at the Riverside MBTA station (on the Green Line and
just off Route 128 in Newton).  You will have a chance to see 2 active
cohousing communities and 2 under construction, and visit with members of
each.  Cost is $95. Per person and includes lunch.  For more information and
registration, please use the following link:
http://www.cohousing.org/tours, or call Henry at 413-549-3722.

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.