Re: economic crisis
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
Default rates for coho vs. not coho condos would definitely be interesting.

I've heard some assert that there are no cases to date of home
foreclosures in a built cohousing community. I have no idea whether
this is true or not, but would be curious to hear of specific
examples.

So far, what I've heard of are cases where foreclosure was avoided
because of the actions of subgroups or individuals within the
community. Of course, this is the type of "good news" story that
people would be more inclined to share with coho-visitors.

Craig
with just 16 years at Songaia