Re: economic crisis
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gerald,

Let's change that last paragraph of yours slightly (the "I" in that sentence can refer to me if you'd like):

In an individualistic society like ours, groups have an advantage, from street gangs up to the largest corporations.One of the many fantasies I have about a movement like cohousing is that, once it gets big enough, we can start creating our own industries, employing our own people, engaging in inter-community trade, with our own banking system and our own money. This may help cushion us from what is to follow.

Thanks,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing