Re: Concord Ecovillage has found land and developers!
From: George Loza (george.lozaverizon.net)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 08:54:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Jackie;
     I would like to attend the tour of Jackie's solar home.  May I have the
exact address, so I can Mapquest it?  I have been on your Email list for
some time and have meant to attend Concord Villages' events.  I have been a
member of Altair Cohousing and have met Jackie once, and have seen photos of
her home, and have great interest in that I am an architect. I live in
Spring City (next to Phoenixville) in Northern Chester County.
Yours,
George Loza