Re: condo association accounting services
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:07:34 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 8, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Sharon Villines wrote:

Mail is an issue but I think it is helpful that she knows the
businesses in the area and knows the habits of the utility companies,
etc. She does more than just process checks, or at least we hope she
does.

One thing is that we have a hard time getting people to send their bill directly to the management company for payment so we don't have to process it inhouse and then send it for payment. Smaller companies, particularly, have this problem.

If were asking a Maryland company to send their bills to California, I don't think it would happen.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC