Re: condo association accounting services
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:28:49 -0800 (PST)
Can you say more about how you interact with your bookkeeper that requires
him/her to be local?

None of the companies I've talked to so far as local to us.  the closest is
two hours away in New Hampshire.  The furthest is in California.   The only
concerns mentioned with regard to distance/location were how quickly
invoices and checks could be sent in the mail, and that there might be
state-specific condo regulations that would have to be addressed.

- diana