explaining "built environment" to lay people
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 04:28:17 -0800 (PST)
The appended note if from my neighbor.  She is hoping for the collective
wisdom of Cohousing-L help her explain a cohousing attribute to folks on her
project.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC
 http://www.enocommons.org
 where tonight we are hosting a 50th birthday party
 for our artist-no-in-residence