New blog on Coho/US website
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:11:07 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
I was just invited today to start a blog on the Coho/US website. I'm really excited about this! I put up my first three entries today (Monday the 5th) about the wonderfully effective consensus process used by the folks at N Street Cohousing in Davis. Please read it if this interests you. Its http:// www.cohousing.org. New blog entries are on the Coho/US home page and you just click the one you want to read. I was the host for awhile of the "Finding Your Community" topic room in the Coho/US Members Area" part of the website, but the web folks are phasing out the Members Area, I think, and now all the previous blog postings from the four topic areas will be in the general blog area on the website. (To read them, I think one has to hit "Become a Member" and fill out the little form with your name and any password you want, and then hit "Login" to see all the blog postings that have been there for awhile.)
        I hope you'll take a look!
Diana Leafe Christian