Orienting renters and other new people
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:53:06 -0800 (PST)
At Sharingwood we have a welcoming team whose mission is to connect with new
people, give them our community guide, invite them to a private dinner, and
provide them with a gift basket and welcome. At this point they are given
the list of teams and asked to sign up to be on two. Pretty much everybody
seems to follow through and sign up to be on at least one team.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
Snohomish County, WA