Thoughts on posting on CohoUS website on "The Audacity of Cohousing"
From: Bob Morrison (RHmorrisonAOL.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:11:09 -0800 (PST)
  This is the first linked article in the first issue of "Cohousing Now!".
It has some interesting ideas about how cohousing groups can deal with the
recession. However, I think the biggest issue with the recession and
cohousing is not with groups that are up and running, but rather with
forming groups. A lot of forming groups are having a real hard time
recruiting members, and I fear some of them might fold.

  What do others think about the ideas that David Entin presented in this
article?

Bob