Re: Upstate New York community forming!
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi April,

It was great reading this enthusiastic note.  Did anyone from your community
go to the conference this last weekend in Seattle?  It was a real "shot in
the arm"!  I'm curious - are you done with design and starting construction?
It is hard to tell from you note.  I like to provide a list of NE cohousing
for tour participants and like it to be current.

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.
Amherst, MA  01002