Re: Meeting quorum questions / Laird's Blog
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 04:36:54 -0700 (PDT)
Rodney wrote:

> Laird [Schaub of the Fellowship for Intentional Community] used the
> question to create a rather detailed answer that he
> posted in his blog. I think it will address many of the concerns
> that have been addressed here:
>
> http://communityandconsensus.blogspot.com

That URl goes to Laird's Laird's Commentary on Community and Consensus
generally and by the time I got to it there was already another blog entry.

On the right side of the blog there is a long list of more specific topic
categories including "quorum".  Currently there is one entry - the
Friday, June 26, 2009 entry that Rodney refered to:

http://communityandconsensus.blogspot.com/search/label/quorum

Tho there are not any yet, don't overlook any comments that may be
added - there is a link at the end of each blog entry to
"comments" that needs to be clicked to see them.

Fred

--
Jun 22: Robert Reich's Rx for  real health care reform
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2009/06/20/healthcare/print.html

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org