Case Study: Cohousing Successes and Failures
From: Mac Thomson (macheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:28:40 -0700 (PDT)
It occurred to me at the conference that a really useful workshop would have been one which focused on which communities are thriving and which are struggling or have failed altogether and the factors that have led to the various results. Of course the basis for such a workshop would be a case study of community successes and failures. Does anyone know if such a study exists?

Thanks,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"I must reduce myself to zero. So long as a man does not of his own free will put himself last among his fellow creatures, there is no salvation for him."
                      - Gandhi