Re: Case Study: Cohousing Successes and Failures
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 23:30:41 -0700 (PDT)
Mac,

Believe it or not, somebody in the Seattle area proposed just such a
workshop for the 2008 Boston conference - it was going to be anecdotal based
on the experiences of multiple cohousers rather than a specific study. They
decided the travel cost for Seattle-Boston was too high. I was disappointed
they didn't propose anything for 2009 - especially since the conference was
so close to them.

How about proposing something like this for the 2010 Conference in Boulder?
It was great that you could make the trip to Seattle from Colorado last
month and I know from our conversations that you have a lot of insight about
what does and doesn't work in existing communities. I'm also hoping that
Heartwood will be sharing about your experiences creating the root cellar
that the Coho/US Community grant is helping to make possible.

Regards, Craig