Re: Question about Common Meals - Cooking for Celiacs
From: Tim Mensch (tim-coho-lbitgems.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:35:26 -0700 (PDT)
Douglas G. Larson wrote:
I personally believe that honoring all dietary restrictions of community
members, regardless of how difficult that is, is one of the best, if not the
best, community building actions any community can take.
Not always possible, if you take into account dietary preferences. I've lived in a community that both had vegans who wouldn't eat at a meal where meat was served, and meat-and-potatoes types who would hate eating all-vegan, all the time.

I hope your community has better luck than that, of course. :)

Tim

database 4242 (20090714) __________

http://www.eset.com