Re: Questions about Common Meals
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 04:59:24 -0700 (PDT)
Jude Foster <foster.jude [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

How about a place to post common meal menus and recipes?

At the conference, I connected with Vesanto Melina and her husband
Cam, of Windsong in British Columbia.  A nutritionist, she did the
workshop on common meals.  They are planning to start up a "cohousing
meals" website or section of the cohousing.org website, where cooks
can post their most successful and favorite large-group recipes.

It's a great idea, isn't it?  I don't know where they are in bringing
this project into reality, but I hope it happens soon!

Jude, at Trillium Hollow (much more a cleaner than a cook!)