Re: Common Meals for Allergics - Are they a prospective target market?
From: Diana E Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:24:02 -0700 (PDT)
How often do you run into small populations that share meals?

I think we know more about our neighbors in co-housing than we (or at least I) know about my coworkers, or people in my activity clubs or what have you. And I especially know more about their eating habits than I know about other acquaintances.

Seems possible that allergies are just as prevalent in general groups of people, but it doesn't come up in conversation and isn't relevant because you aren't trying to feed them.

- Diana