Common Meals for Allergics - Are they a prospective target market?
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:19:08 -0700 (PDT)
Joanie wrote:
"Is there a cookbook out there for group meals like these? that consider all
the diets/allergies among folks like us?"

My question is: Is there a disproportionately high number of food allergic
residents in cohousing, i.e., "folks like us"?  And if so, why?

I have never run into as high a number of incidents of food allergies among a
small population as seems to be indicated in cohousing communities.

Is this a niche market to whom cohousing has a particular appeal because of the
sensitivity of communitarians to accommodate fellow residents?

If so, how do we identify food allergics as a market and target them for
cohousing prospects?

Thanks for writing.
Tom