for sale: lot in Catoctin Creek Village, Lovettsville, VA
From: JSUTCLIFFE2005 (JSUTCLIFFE2005comcast.net)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:33:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello -

I am selling lot #5 at Catoctin Creek Village... see website at
http://catoctincreekvillage.com/

It's a deal at $89k....

I bought the lot because the community is SO beautiful and I love its location
in the country and its proximity to Washington DC by train!   It's between
Frederick, MD and Leesburg, VA.

I'm selling the lot because I have chosen to live elsewhere closer to family
members.   I've priced it low because I want to find a new owner for the land
quickly and I am ready to consider some volunteer travel plans with my family.

I am hoping for a win-win... you get the land at a low price and I get to
pursue the 'next steps' in my life...

It's an incredible place to live.   Every time I am there I am struck by the
beauty!

Please contact me regarding lot purchase, questions or ideas.....

Thank you,

Jane

JSutcliffe2005 [at] comcast.net