cohousing in Philadelphia
From: Lynne B D (lynne24gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:37:42 -0700 (PDT)
Just wondering if anyone has thought about cohousing in the Philadelphia
area, specifically around the Mt. Airy Area.  I currently do not live there
now but have been to visit many times and it seems like one of the most
progressive areas in the east.  In the center of town is an organic coop,
many school options and great community!  It has been called the Berkeley of
the east.  Please if there is interest we can talk here or e-mail me
Lynne24 [at] gmail.com...Thanks!