Loan Document Samples
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:26:09 -0700 (PDT)
Help,

Does anyone have any simple personal loan document samples they would be willing to share with a member of Brooklyn Cohousing? By personal loan documents, I mean for a loan from one family member to another.

Contact me off line and I will pass along to the family in need if you have something.

Chris ScottHanson
        Development Manager, Brooklyn Cohousing LLC
        www.brooklyncohousing.org

Cohousing Resources LLC
Ecovillages, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting for a Sustainable Future
   based on the Natural Power of Community

www.cohousingresources.com

(617) 894-7661 cell
(206) 260-2800 eFAX