Help Wanted: Cohousing.org News Editor (as a paid, part-time contractor)
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:09:40 -0700 (PDT)
I'm forwarding the email I sent out a couple of months ago looking for some
volunteer support. The response was underwhelming and after some other
input, I've decided to make this a paid position.

If this is of interest to you please send me an email describing why you are
the right person for this job. Please provide links to samples of your
online writing.

Thanks, Craig