Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 69, Issue 14
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
CONGRATULATIONS!

enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Ruth
Hirsch
Cantines Island, Saugerties, NYS

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:22:52 +0000
From: TERRI HUGGETT <terrihug [at] msn.com>
Subject: [C-L]_ Daybreak Cohousing is moving in!!
To: <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>

Daybreak Cohousing received official Certificate Of Occupancy from the city of Portland, Oregon, today, Monday, October 12, 2009!!!

We start closing tomorrow and moving in this week!
I almost can't believe it. Thank you for all the help and support from the many individuals, communities, particularly those here in Portland, and organizations throughout the years.
Terri HuggettDaybreak CohousingIt's been a long five years.