Re. research on cohousing
From: Elizabeth Markle (lindy60696hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings!

First of all, let me thank the
list for the many thoughtful replies to my query about research on cohousing!

Secondly, my apologies to those I
may have irritated! I can imagine that these types of broad questions get asked
frequently on this listserv, and that it’s frustrating to feel as though the
askers haven’t done their homework first.

To respond to concerns – yes, I do
have access to many academic libraries (living in Boston is fantastic that
way,) and am quite
familiar with Dissertation Abstracts, PsycINFO, and the many other electronic
indexes. My desire to reach out to this list was in part to receive thoughts on
research, but also to connect with folks (who might not be found within the
smaller realm of published academia) that might be interested in pondering,
brainstorming, and even collaborating.

Anyway – just wanted to thank
everyone for their input, and for the thoughtful, inspiring letters I have
received. I am slowly responding to each one!

I welcome any/all communication,
and look forward to deepening my knowledge of and engagement within the
cohousing/intentional community communities.

Liz Markle

Markle.e [at] neu.edu

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/