Re: Daybreak Cohousing is moving in!!
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:24:56 -0700 (PDT)
It was just last april that I moved in (after being told October, and then November, and December, and then soon, really!)

It is hard to describe how much better every single issue is once you have actually moved in. Suddenly, all those reasons why you wanted cohousing come to life!!!

We are still engaged in the business of cohousing, and that is hard work.

But now that we are HERE there is also the LIFE of cohousing. And that is just amazing.

Welcome, Daybreak, to the LIFE of cohousing.

-Liz
Elizabeth M. Magill (Liz)
liz [at] mosaic-commons.org
Feel free to call me at 508-450-0431
www.sawyerhill.org
A few homes still available if you'd like to experience the life of cohousing yourself!!
Beautiful Berlin, MA, in glorious fall colors.

Daybreak Cohousing received official Certificate Of Occupancy from the city of Portland, Oregon, today, Monday, October 12, 2009!!!

We start closing tomorrow and moving in this week!
I almost can't believe it. Thank you for all the help and support from the many individuals, communities, particularly those here in Portland, and organizations throughout the years.
Terri HuggettDaybreak CohousingIt's been a long five years.

Catya Belfer-Shevett   ~   webmaster, www.cohousing.org
www.catya.org   ~   Cohousing in MA! www.mosaic-commons.org