Re: Opportunity for a below-market home in Oak Creek Commons
From: Larry Miller (larry.millercharter.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:57:46 -0800 (PST)
I would like to add to Marcia's comments. I am the next door neighbor in the
same building of
the property for sale.

The company that bought the unit is doing some substantial fixing up. They have
painted, put in
new carpeting, and are fully landscaping the back yard. They have priced the
unit to sell very
quickly. It's a real bargain.

For those that might not know, Paso Robles is in Central California, roughly
midway between Los
Angeles and San Francisco, about 1/2 hour to the ocean. The town is about
25,000 people,
historically agriculture based, but now also a tourist destination due to the
fine wines here
(175 wineries). Weather is sunny and dry most of the time. It's a great place
to live.

Larry Miller