ThanksGiving Getaway available!
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:30:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We live in Cantines Island CoHousong, Saugerties, NYS.
We are a mid-sized--seventeen household-- community. Last Summer Cantines Island celebrated out tenth anniversary. We have a Commonhouse, and meals there three times a week-- one, a potluck.

Would you like to:
•  experience CoHousing,
• enjoy time in the beautiful Hudson Valley,  and
• enjoy a lovely house with a deck overlooking the nature filled Esopus River?

We plan to be away from our CoHousing home, leaving the day before Thanksgiving, Wednesday November 25th, and returning Sunday, November 29th.

Let us know if you are interested,

Ruth  845-246-8601
heidinys [at] earthlink.net