Re: ways to receive meeting feedback at close?
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:23:47 -0800 (PST)
There is an energy developed by doing the "brainstorm" or "shout out" or "pop corn" strategy.

And, as Sharon notes, it leaves out some people.
I've found it effective to do the shout out, then clearly end that portion and ask if there is additional input. I use cards for the additional input, and leave more than a couple minutes time so we can sit and wait for more ideas to percolate, and for people who need space to respond.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
PastorLiz [at] verizon.net
Mosaic Commons
Berlin, MA
We want you to be our neighbor! Come join us!
www.sawyerhill.com