Re: ways to receive meeting feedback at close?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:14:20 -0800 (PST)
We used to have a quick go-round at the end of the meeting where the facilitator(s) asked those present "what would you keep/change/delete about how we ran this meeting?" This question seemed to make it easier for members to point out what they had not liked. (We don't do this any more, for a variety of reasons, but I think it was helpful early on.)

But no matter how you phrase the question, if all you get back is "great job!" then it is probably time to devote a session to the greater need for honest feedback over politeness and not wanting to discourage facilitators and so forth.

  Muriel at Shadowlake Village Cohousing, Blacksburg