Re: pay someone to do bookkeeping?
From: Elph Morgan (elphic.org)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 19:28:43 -0800 (PST)
I guess I should say that what we do is the bookkeeper is a member volunteer
and we credit them 6 hours a month. We also divide out the check writer and
check depositor functions into member volunteer jobs. I've recently become
the bookkeeper here at Great Oak and am trying to learn how to do the job
well.

-elph