Getting started on the right foot
From: Tamara Jackman (tamara.midwifegmail.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 06:48:53 -0800 (PST)
Our group's first meeting is coming up this week, and I'm wondering about
insight people have into keeping that positive energy as momentum going
forward.  We have a site in mind, so it seems we should start actively
working on our group cohesiveness and determining the feasibility of
obtaining the property, perhaps splitting into sub-groups.

I know people will be excited when they come, and I don't want to see that
fizzle.  Also, is there anything especially useful we should include in an
inaugural meeting?  Or, alternatively, any pitfalls we should strive to
avoid?

Tamara