Sustainable Communities @ Arbco
From: Ann Maria Bell (annmariabellgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:37:21 -0800 (PST)
We have two events coming up at Arboretum Cohousing in Madison, WI that we'd like to invite everyone to. This is our first attempt at a craft fair, so if you have any advice or ideas, please email me directly. Thanks! Ann annmariabell [at] gmail.com

Second Annual Thanksgiving Leftover Potluck Dinner & Sustainable Communities Slideshow
Sun, Nov. 29, 5:30 PM potluck, 6:30 PM presentation

By Sunday, you'll probably be tired of eating your own leftovers, so come on by and eat some of ours! Afterwards, our special guests Mandy and Ryan will talk about their 6000 mile "bikepacking" trip visiting 87 sustainable communities including eco-villages, co-housing communities, co-ops and income-sharing communes and lead a discussion about creating sustainable community. They're suggesting a $5-$15 donation, but no one will be turned away.

Help us spread the word on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=183532071198

Handmade for the Holidays! Craft Fair and Open House
Sun. Dec 6, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Join us for Arbco's first, and hopefully annual, Craft Fair and Open House with special events and tours of our community all day. Entrance is free and open to everyone. Bring yourself, your family, your friends, and if you'd like, a non-perishable food item for the Neighborhood House Food Bank. We'll be collecting donations at Arbco from Friday November 27th through Sunday December 6th. For more information, call 698-3525 or email crafts [at] arboretumcohousing.org

Help us spread the word on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=178386564722

One home still for sale at Arboretum Cohousing!
1123 Erin St. $224,592
Well-preserved 1923 bungalow home with hardwood floors, a 3 season front porch, newer windows and furnace, and great neighbors! The home has two bedrooms on the main level, with stairs leading to an unfinished but very finishable attic and a full basement. The kitchen has southern exposure that looks out over the community gardens. For more information, see our website at http://www.arboretumcohousing.org or call 608.229.7906