Re: Work systems
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:56:13 -0800 (PST)
No penalty.  But "The Hub" (five members who keep informal tabs on things)
will talk to folks if they think they are not doing their share.  They check
in formally once a year at the retreat with a short survey of work
commitments.  They help find replacements when people have to take medical
leave and such, too.

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.