Cohousing in Philadelphia
From: Gloria Hoffman (hoffman1comcast.net)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 09:19:55 -0800 (PST)
The SE Pennsylvania area, including Philadelphia and its suburbs, is
definitely a "hot" new cohousing area.
My group, Philadelphia Cohousing Initiative, is focused on developing
cohousing within NW Philadelphia, particularly Mt. Airy.
For more information, contact me at hoffman1 [at] comcast.net, or follow us on
our list serve:  PhiladelphiaCoHousingInitiative [at] yahoogroups.com.

Gloria Hoffman

Message: 1