Re: Use of visual aids in business meetings
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:00:11 -0800 (PST)
We have a pull down screen and a projector. Works fabulous, you can easily
change the size of the text, rearrange things and even draw pictures (well,
if you have that talent) Best of all, everybody can easily see it.  We turn
it off when not presenting things with visuals, and probably less than half
the meetings use it. It has been hugely helpful with our annual budget
meetings as we have some great spreadsheet wizkids which make complex
numbers make sense.  I couldn't image trying to do this on a sheet of paper.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
Snohomish County