Fwd: [Media Inquiries] great cohousing article in New Moon Girls magazine
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
This is a wonderful, heart-warming article by one of the 1000+
Coho-Kids around the country.

I suspect that few of these young people have much "voice" outside of
their own communities (where their voices are so often loved and
appreciated by their neighbors).

It seems a shame that so many of the Coho-L conversations about kids
in Cohousing focus on the challenges, when there is so much joy and
wonder for young and old alike as we live our lives in community.

Craig Ragland
Cohousing.org Acting Editor