Aging in Place: Is your community becoming a NORC?
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

We may have all aspired to be young and enjoy our children forever. However, as
we witness our children maturing and leaving for college, one day we awake and
realize we have aged ourselves and our community may have become a NORC: a
Naturally Occurring Retirement Community.

NORCs in NYC

Despite our best intentions that it would remain an intergenerational community
forever, however long that may be.

Questions: What challenges does the Cohousing NORC face if it does not want to
lose its intergenerationality?

How do we deal with those challenges?

Will we find the answer in Boulder?

NORCs in NYC