Re: Daybreak Cohousing Grand Opening - April 17th!
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations on this milestone! From far-away Virginia, I wish you great success.
   Muriel
   at Shadowlake Village Cohousing

At 02:02 PM 4/1/2010, you wrote:

*Announcement!!*
**
**
**
*DAYBREAK COHOUSING TO HOST GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION ON APRIL 17*
* *
*New North Portland Cohousing Development Opens Doors to Public *
*for Music, Food, Tours and Welcome by Public Officials*
* *
* *
Daybreak Cohousing will host a Grand Opening Celebration on *Saturday, April
17 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.* (two weeks from this Saturday) at the community at
2525 North Killingsworth Street in North Portland. The public event, which
will mark the six month anniversary of the first residents moving into the
new, sustainable development, will feature tours of the facilities, light
refreshments, and music by Celtic harpist Elizabeth Nicholson. City
Councilwoman Amanda Fritz and other officials will speak at 2:30 pm. A
potluck supper will also be served after the event concludes at 4 p.m. in
the Daybreak common house. The event is free and open to the public.

Please consider taking public transit/biking to the Open House to limit
impact on the neighborhood. Bicycle parking will be provided and monitored
in our basement. Daybreak can be easily reached from bus lines 35 and 72,
and the Yellow Max line.

--
Kristin Wells
Daybreak Cohousing, LLC