intentional community inclusive of persons with disabilities
From: ameliacobb (ameliacobbcomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 18:32:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Persons in the International Cohousing Community,

We are a small group of concerned parents, professionals and community members
who are seeking to create an intentional community that incorporates persons
with disabilities such as autism and other developmental disabilities.

At this point there are at least six or more individuals with special needs who
are interested.

We want to know if there are any cohousing communities that anyone might know
of that includes/integrates people with profound challenges such as these? We
welcome any and all contacts or information as regarding this topic.

Sincerely,

Amy Connor

Amelia Cobb

Austin, Texas